Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Miscellaneous Pictures

Stopped at the BB today and found these wonderful books for 50 cents each, hardcover. I have their first book already so these will be a great addition. The authors photograph wildlife in their woods and set it to delightful stories for children & adults enjoy it too. I picked up two other children's books as well, a Harry Potter and the picture book Yonder, which is one of my favorites. That's it, just books for my classroom-it's a good thing.
I went out for lunch with my 5 & 6 coworkers on Monday to Doolittles, had the Thai salad-loved it! Afterwards, Elaine and I stopped in to the thrift store on main street and I scored with this pizza peel for $3.50.
Finally fixed the hook on this tree so I could hang a basket, 5 mn of work, 2 years of looking at it thinking I should fix it.
Shari made this gorgeous bread in my oven with her Artisan Cookbook recipe. (It was delicious too) Now I know it IS possible. Shari gave me the cookbook for my birthday and a nice dough hook/whisk for mixing. I think I will be making lots of bread this fall and winter. Thank you, Shari!!!
When you feel like a nap, go for it!!

No comments: