Saturday, August 14, 2010

Birds & Blooms

Thank you for all the nice comments on my hummingbird photo's. I took Ann's advice and submitted the last photo to their website. I had to join first and it was free. Of course, in July they had a hummingbird contest so I entered late. It's more of a challenge than a contest so it probably doesn't matter. This month, the challenge is orange so I may enter my oriole photo. It's a nice website that I've never visited before. Check it out your self at Birds & Blooms. You only have to join if you are going to enter photo's.
Here's another photo that I didn't show you earlier. If you click on this photo you will get a nice view of her iridescent colors. Oh, and the males are still around-maybe I'll catch one in a photo too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As I was doing dishes tonight I had a hummingbird flit around my back patio enjoying the zinnias. I would have never gotten a picture. Ann