Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fall Decor?!?!

I was inspired to do a little bit of fall decorating today. It wasn't just the weather (although it did play a part), it was a window display I saw recently. So now, I will be a bit ahead of the game in this corner of my house-for awhile anyway. The rug is from Target, almost everything else is from rummage sales or thrift stores. The jean jacket is from J Crew and it was free-from Shirley's sister! I did purchase the bird picture from HomeGoods. Shari, that plaid tote is from Hibbing rummage sales last summer!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I am tempted also.....but will wait for a bit. I have that same rug from target by my back door. I love it.

Anonymous said...

I have a plaid tote that has 2 thermoses in it. It is kind of cute. Ann

Karen said...

I was so ready to start fall decorating but this new round of heat and humidity has slapped me back into reality.