Thursday, August 26, 2010

This and That-

The Halloran Family is moving back to Minnesota and we are SO HAPPY!!!!! Congratulations on your new job, Mike!!
Here's another picture from Royce and Lynn's fishing trip last weekend. Lynn's big fish was a Lake Trout, thanks Paul Clusiau, for that information! The rest aren't bad either.
My window box is growing out of control!
My cousin Karen Larson sewed this pretty quilt for her daughter's Christmas tree skirt. She did the quilting at Kris's last week. I'd love to see another picture from Jenna of the finished project with the tree. I think the colors are fun!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow, I made your blog! The quilting part of it is yet to be done. When Kris gets her sewing room all moved and set up again she will quilt it. I will be anxious to see it when she gets done with that part. I will add the center tree part and bind it with a red small polka dot fabric.