Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Birthday!

Yes, it is my birthday today and you can see that I have spent most of the morning posting on my blog. I've also been drinking a lot of coffee and eating biscotti! I forgot to mention that after the tour last night- we all went to the Depot and enjoyed eating outside on their patio-so pretty! It was such a nice way to end the day.
In about an hour I have book club. We'll discuss The Other Boleyn Girl, but probably end up talking about what everyone is doing this summer and how fast it is going. Dan gets home early this evening and we will grill pork chops and veggies on the grill. I requested a day of jet-skiing on Ottertail tomorrow-fun to look at different lake country and then pizza at Zorbas. So that will be Dan's gift to me-just a fun day together. :) He has a BB game in the evening. :(
My family will be up this weekend and I am looking forward to that! I hope the weather allows for lake lounging/fun but there'll be Flekkefest activities if there's rain. 6 of us are doing the 5K run or walk on Sat morning, rain or shine. Where are my tennis shoes???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Laurie! You deserve a great day! Ann