Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Animal Hero of the Week

I stole this photo from Ellen's blog. Yes, she just created one last week. Anyway, this was one of her side photo's titled "Animal Hero of the Week." Amanda, make sure Joel sees this one. We went out for burgers in Ashby one night and on the way home this turtle was sitting in the middle of the road. Ellen thought it would be a good blogging photo and she was right. Ellen's blog is a family/friends only blog so it's perfect for her and her new digital camera. Joel trained Dan to be the turtle saver that he is. He used to get depressed when he saw dead cats on the side of the road, now turtles have the same effect on him. Have you saved an animal this week?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even get into my blog,it says "Email you provided does not exist".

Anonymous said...

Neither can I Ellen, but it sounds like you have fun ideas. Once you figure it out, let me know so I can see your work:)! Nancy

Anonymous said...

I can probably never get back in it. :(

Shari said...

Oh, but she did get it up and running again! :)

Laurie said...

Thank goodness, it was getting rather sad.