Friday, June 8, 2007

Beautiful Day!

We finally have another decent day for outdoor work! The last of the shingles are going up right now. Dan's down there hauling shingles up to the guys and painting in-between. I'm heading back down soon and I'll bring my camera so you can see later.
Shari, Ellen and Carly came up on Wed night and we kept pretty busy. Royce was home in Cyrus for a couple of days to drop off taxidermy and he stopped up Thurs. morning for an hour or so to say hello and check out the cabin on his way back to Rock Creek. Fun to see him!Later Shari, the girls and I went to Alex to shop and have lunch. The girls loved Magpie and they both got some cool headband/scarves. They went to Cyrus this morning to spend time at Grandma and Grandpa's.
I've been busy today putting flowers in planters, about a dozen so it's been productive, mainly impatiens & coleus. I have shade so I don't have a lot of options. It's fun work! I'd better get back down to the cabin with some beer for the guys when they quite since it's Friday and to help paint. Heading to Cyrus on Sat morning til Sun morning. My class reunion is on Sat night.

No comments: