Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New cabin photo's

I moved some indoor/outdoor wicker down and it fits in perfectly. We're not missing it from the deck where I stole it from. Our deck of course! :)
This bedroom required so little work that it has become my favorite room in the cabin. Notice the air-conditioner in the window! The bed frame is our old one that I had upstairs. Drapes have been used for our previous bedroom, living room and now cabin bedroom.
Dan and I painted this door red. Putting it back on it's hinge was the trickiest part. It's a great old heavy door.
Here's a good shot of the red roof on the bunk-house. This room is still full of stuff, someday it will be clean and ready to go.
I love the new brackets in the kitchen but the green towel hides it I see. The open shelves are already crowded with old china, well some is not so old. I painted a blackboard in the upper left hand corner. If I decide I don't like it, I will just paint it green to match the rest. At this point, I plan to keep it. It's kind of the "unexpected" element in the kitchen.
If you want to see any of these pictures close up, just click on them and they'll be nice and large for closer inspection. Mom is coming back to help me paint some red trim inside the windows tomorrow. It's supposed to be nice. Those of you who live in the cities will get the rain and clouds we had all day today. I used the rainy day as an excuse to get our screen porch in order. It looks like a room again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have done an awesome job! Ann

jen said...

Wow! We can't wait to see your cabin, it looks great:)

Glorianna said...

Your stealing everything from me! The picture of Dan with the turtle,my picture of Shadow...:P

Joking...

Laurie said...

Hey, Ellen, at least I gave you credit for those shots! :)