Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Idol Chatter

I recorded Idol tonight and enjoyed watching it later without all the commercials.   David Cook was my favorite tonight and has been for the last few weeks.  David Archuleta was my early choice in the season but he's second now with Syesha in third.  I think they have a solid top three this year.  My favorite song tonight was David C's "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing."  I even voted for the first time this season.  I wasn't going to but that last song inspired me and though David A is very talented,  he's just a little predictable and too cute.  Syesha seemed like she was holding back tonight.
Anyone else still watching Idol?  I never got a busy signal once for DA, that's not a very good sign.  I hit redial quite a few times.

3 comments:

jen said...

We love Idol. I missed it tonight because of a school board meeting. I'm sure there will be plenty of highlights tomorrow night on the results show. The Idol tour is August 31st at the Target Center. That's the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, the girls and I are looking forward to it....

Anonymous said...

I really didn't think any one still watched it. They need to get some intervention for Paula. and tell Randy to get over the Dawg line. Kris

Laurie said...

I have to watch it, Kris. Otherwise, I'll be out of the loop during lunchtime discussions at school. I am smarter now as I tape it. I even watched Dancing with the Stars this fall so I could discuss that. I'm not watching it this spring however, once a year is plenty! You would really like David Cook though and should tune in next Tuesday.....