Thursday, May 15, 2008

She's back!

Lots of things going on at school.  We have a big retirement party tomorrow after school for my friend Jan which is going to be a lot of fun.  However, these things do take time to plan, not to mention our spring concert is tomorrow which makes the kids go a little crazy.  On Tuesday, I'm organizing a baby shower for a staff member, which will be fun and everyone chips in so it's not a big deal.  In my spare minutes, I'm moving materials into my future room and making room for Shirley so she can start moving into my room.  8 1/2 days left??  Is that all?  We still have the wax figure museum to present to the school and parents...I hope!  Believe me, there's lots that I didn't mention going on too.  At the moment, I'm enjoying a nice glass of red wine and when Dan gets home I shall have another and we'll watch the season finale of "The Office".  It's a little glass.  :)  Have a good weekend everyone!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the screaming woman! I put 59 miles on the Buick on Tuesday night, between 3 different baseball events and softball practice,piano lessons, and team pictures for Jamie's other baseball team. We're counting down from Monday, 12 days left at that point! Shelly

Shari said...

Stupid Andy on "The Office." He ruins everything!

Anonymous said...

But go Dwight! Nancy