Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Miscellaneous Photo's

Here's a picture from our field trip to Prairie Wetlands in Fergus on a chilly Friday afternoon.  Our leader insisted that the fourth graders stay in single file and not talk at all.  Kind of a tall order for a Friday afternoon but they did their best.  I was not impressed and when I go with first graders I will request a different leader.
I do have one pot of flowers that I couldn't resist from Costco.  I got them about 3 weeks ago and they have spent a lot of time indoors during that time.  They will probably end up down at the cabin as they'll want a lot of sunshine.
On Sunday afternoon, after we finished painting the pergola, we went to Alex and had pizza at  Warren, Ann, Andrew and Sarah's.  It was Sarah's birthday last week and she is a big Audrey Hepburn fan.  When I found this bag, I was so excited to get it for her.  She loved it.  Dinner was great and it was fun to relax outside in the sunshine on their patio.  Thank you guys!!!
This little terry cover up was only $1 at the Bargain Bazaar.  The brand new shoes for only 50 cents!  I'm hoping they'll fit Gracie.  I know the cover up will anyway.  No other big buys there to report.  
On our way home from Warren & Ann's we snapped this photo of a house on Lake Victoria near their house.  Dan and I love this house and if we ever built or remodeled we would want this type of look.  I would probably set the garage back and choose different front windows but you get the idea. We like a one level craftsman.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the Audrey Hepburn bag, I LOVE it. You can also get a fantastic portrait of Audrey Hepburn at Ikea. It is gorgeous.

Also, I bought the exact same blue romper for the twins at Target for $15! You got a great bargain Laurie!

I also have to comment about the leader who asked your fourth graders not to talk on their field trip. Wow, you would think they would encourage questions during such a great learning opportunity.