Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Beautiful Coleus!!

Today I met Annette and Shirley for lunch in Alex. It was Shirley's 80th birthday yesterday and she looks fabulous! We had a nice long lunch at Raapers and we ate al fresco too, perfect weather for that this week.

After lunch, I ran over to the new Ron's Warehouse and if I was just starting out in married life, I would have found many items but walked out empty handed. That store is packed with stuff that I don't happen to need. I did find some items at B & BWorks, they are having one of their big sales, nice time to buy their handsoaps at 4/$10.

My last stop was Colorful Seasons and yes, Annette, they do have nice countertops! Their coleus was 50% off and I bought a dozen and planted them all this afternoon. Most went in with my hostas for a pop of color and a few went in my kitchen windowbox. Their coleus was beautiful and it was hard to stop. I went in for just 4 or so..... My plant buying is officially closed for the season.

No comments: