Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Busy Days!

I haven't been a very good blogger lately. You can probably guess why. Today was the last full day with students and tomorrow we dismiss at 11:15. I worked late tonight so that I have a good shot at wrapping things up tomorrow afternoon.

Dan's folks came up last Thursday and drove down to the wedding with us. We all had a great time at the wedding and I have more pictures that I will post in a couple of days. On Saturday, we went to the Twins game with Dan's parents and it was a great experience. The Twins won, the weather was great and the new stadium is fantastic. I will be posting pictures from the game as well. Back home on Saturday night, Jim & Darlene took off for home on Sunday morning. Sunday was pretty cold and windy and all I remember from that day is the nice long nap I took. Monday was schoolwork and garden work, which was actually a nice break from the school papers. The grass is finally growing down at the cabin and my hostas are so healthy. So what's a gardener to do but dig them up and put them in empty spots. Window boxes are in and look spindly but that will soon change. Well, I have a little more school work to do so I'd better close. There will be no tears for me on the last day this year.

No comments: