Monday, June 28, 2010

June Flowers

Charice's pot of succulents on her patio table inspired me to make one up this year. I love hen & chicks!
Echinachia

The pansies thrive in cooler temp's.

The annuals would appreciate a bit more sunshine.

The birds steal the grass from these hanging baskets. I don't mind!

Mini hosta garden-no fairy house yet.


There will be tons of these at the house and the cabin and they are just starting to bloom. The nice thing is that they bloom for the rest of the summer and make an excellent cutting flower. They just reseed themselves and I pretty much let them be wherever they end up.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the Hens and chicks planter. I am tempted to dig mine up from the garden where they are being overshadowed by the stella daylillies and do up a pot.