Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Inspiration shots

Since I mentioned Charice's succulent pot that inspired me to create my own, I thought I would show you hers from last year. Charice, what did you do with this pot? Did you bring it inside for the winter or plant them in the ground, did they survive? I'm not sure what to do with mine this fall.
I couldn't resist showing a couple other shots from her yard as well. I posted them last year but it bears repeating.
This is their garage. If you asked me where this picture was taken I would say somewhere in Europe. It's so pretty.

3 comments:

Karen L said...

So pretty! I wish the hydrangeas would flourish in my yard. I don't know why they fail. I have tried and tried only to be disappointed. Now I just walk by them at the nursery. I am tired of failing.

Laurie said...

I have two wimpy ones in my front yard too. I got a smaller wild variety from a friend who just dug up a chunk for me and they are doing very well, but my Annabelles are not so great. They are so pretty dried too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, do I feel honored! We did bring the succulents in for the winter-they are back on the table this summer and look great.

We need to talk soon and set up a weekend when we can come and visit!