Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Decor 2010


We went to Matt & Jenny's wedding last night-very nice! Fun to see all the Huntley family celebrating and many other Cyrus people too. Dan enjoyed visiting with former UMM coworkers too. The gift pictured above was for Matt & Jenny, it was fun to be able to use Christmas wrap. I didn't take any pictures at the wedding but I'm sure there will be plenty on Facebook. They are a nice looking couple!
I love this little planter.

Vintage cake pan-now a candle holder

I think this little towel came from the BB.


Plaid pillow made by Annette, Santa purchased at the Cyrus Bazaar made by Paulette.
I'm using the hutch as a Christmas secretary this year. You can see it's still white, maybe someday I will paint it, just not sure what to do yet.

On top of the fridge
I went with the natural look on the mantel.
I found this old fashioned tree topper at the Fergus SA for $1.
Dan's getting used to the tree dropping needles in his sink. The wire basket was a recent clearance find at Walmart for $3. I only bought two, wish I would have bought more.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the idea...I have an old silver cake pan like the one you show with a candle in the middle with greens etc around it. I have left it out on the counter hoping to come up with an idea for it...Now I do.

Love the photos-everyone!

Anonymous said...

Your house and pictures belong in a magazine. Absolutely gorgeous!Deb

Anonymous said...

I still love that basket in the first picture. If you should ever think of bringing that to the bargain bazaar. send it my way first.

Jody said...

Laurie...so good to see you and Dan and your mom and dad at the wedding. Sure was a fun party...loved your Christmas gift wrap, perfect. As is your home decorated for Christmas..so warm and cozy looking. Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for venturing out on such a cold night to help us celebrate.