Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A pretty sunset and notice all the fish houses off the point this year.
Our art teacher, Melissa, won ugliest Christmas sweater this year! Just an FYI that I disqualified myself because it was my idea, not that I would have won but who knows. I made a pancake gift basket for the winner.
Here I am with my room neighbor, John, science, with our entries for ugliest sweater. People thought my fur was too pretty so I took that off early and let one of the paras wear it instead. Sue was loving my fur and hated to take it off at the end of the day.
I made another bulletin board out of an old plastic frame, this one is a smaller version but quite handy. HAven't found a permanent spot for it yet but after all the Christmas items come down I'm sure I will. All I did was paint the inside black.
This is another great find at the Bargain Bazaar-a down filled vest from the Gap for just $1!!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

The fur did "glam" up your sweater a bit. The color of the sweater and the teddy bear were so "80's". Funny how that sounds now. It did not seem so bad when we were living it.

Anonymous said...

Is that neat list all the things you are bringing to my house, or is that the Cyrus list? Looks like I'll need some recipes either way! :)

jen said...

I absolutely love the vest....so when you're tired of it-you can pass it on to me!! Thanks for the great stationery and the book exchange idea, it was a lot of fun!!