Saturday, December 18, 2010





It's hard to believe it's the last weekend before Christmas. It definitely looks like Christmas around here. On Thursday we got about 6 inches of school. I was surprised to hear that school was cancelled but enjoyed my snow day very much. Lazy mornings are always a nice thing in the middle of the week! After I'd had enough coffee/lounging I decided to be productive by shoveling the walk, and in front of the garage. Dan blew the driveway later. I did a couple of craft projects, and organized the entry for all our winter gear. Dan was working from home, so wasting time on the internet was not an option. He was in Mpls on Tuesday and Wednesday and was shocked by the amount of snow they had, especially downtown. It sounds like we could get dumped on again on Monday, but the rest the week sounds good for travelers.
Have a good weekend, whatever you're up to!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Thankfully the weather will be good...at least for now. Jenna flies in on Thursday. We will go to Joni's on Saturday.

Love the last picture of the little treat boxes.

Laurie said...

I love them too, Karen. Who would think green would look so great with pink!