Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

We've had a very lovely Christmas-I have some good pictures on my camera and will try to get them downloaded in the next couple of days. We've been in Cyrus & Shakopee. Yesterday, I had fun shopping and having lunch with Charice in Mpls while Dan worked and today I joined Mary for lunch (Union Market!) and thrift store shopping in Fergus. We did well!! We also had our first beniets (little pastries-probably not spelled right) together and they were so good-try them!!

2 comments:

Kare said...

I have heard of those little pastries. I think the spelling is different but right now I can't come up with it. A face book friend who lives in Arkansas mentioned them in a recent post when she and her husband traveled to New Orleans recently.

Karen said...

boy...do I have problems with finishing my typing. That's ...Karen