Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Greenhouse?

In the fall, I pulled a couple of geranium plants in because they had so many blooms it was a shame to let them freeze. Well, they never stopped blooming! I have some petunias doing quite well in the middle pot and behind that there's a healthy rosemary plant that happens to be on its second year. I have some parsley that's doing okay, a small pot of basil, and another small pot of rosemary in the kitchen. My ivy and sedum plants are doing well too. Later this winter I plan to try to root some new rosemary plants so hopefully I will have some to share this spring.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sure wish I had a sunny place for plants in my house. I recently purchased some promotional "herbs in a bag" things from Kaylee. Sounds like 75-80 degree heat is needed for germination so I will wait until spring to start them.