Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blizzard?

We are in a blizzard watch starting around midnight through tomorrow.  Wind gusts up to 40mph tomorrow afternoon, 2-5 inches of snow and very cold.   That will not be fun.  On Friday, we all thought we would be at least 2 hours late but luckily the storm missed us or fizzled out, not really sure.  Last Saturday didn't turn out to be as bad as they predicted either.    Do you think they could be wrong a third time?    If not, the storm days are beginning to pile up at my school.  Be careful out there.



Here's a sweet picture of Paige & Grandpa Ted.  Jen took this at Christmas and it's too cute not to post on my blog too.

1 comment:

the tattered nest said...

Hi again, thanks for letting me know about the curtains, I usually make my own too. Do your remember where you got the fabric? thanks!