Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Night Lights

Season 3 starts on NBC tonight!!!  If you are not a fan of this show yet, you need to check it out.  Direct TV ran the third season early so we've been enjoying the season already and are at the end.  Even if you missed the first two seasons, you will pick it up quickly.  Shari got us hooked on this series and I recommend it to many people.  It is very well written and entertaining, something you might expect from HBO.  Hopefully, it will stay on the air for a good long time.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Shari said...

I love this show and it's just amazing to me that so few people watch it. Paul and I watched last night and thought it was a great premiere. They laid out the storylines for this season and I can hardly wait to find out what happens. It's one of those shows where you don't have to watch the previous seasons to enjoy it. But, if you have Netflix, I'd highly recommend that you get season one. I remember standing up and cheering during a couple of the games and I don't even like football.

Paul wanted to start watching 30 Rock, so we got the first installment of Season 1 and finished them up last night. Paul said it is "funnier than hell."

I'd also recommend looking into a Netflix membership. We've had ours two years and I love it. It's a great way to watch all those shows you mean to watch, but don't. It's how we started watching "The Office."

the tattered nest said...

I am so glad it is back on! this is one of the few shows my husband and I agree on...