Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wintery Week

It's Thursday, and we didn't have school today.  I don't think many schools around here did but I'm not sure as I didn't watch tv or spend time on the internet.  Dan was working from home which totally limits my internet use and that's fine.  Wednesday was the only day that we had a full day of school and that may happen again tomorrow.  I was rather surprised when we cancelled today.  I spent most of the day cleaning, put together another bag of stuff for the BB and threw away some junk too.  I'm reading "The Amateur Marraige" by Ann Tyler.  It's an engaging read and #2 on my goal of 3 books per month this winter.   
Hope you are coping fine with the cold, it will soon be over, hopefully this will be the worst of the winter.  Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Shari said...

I read "The Amateur Marriage" right after it came out and I thought it was a good book. I think it's probably very typical of a lot of marriages.

It was -32 when I left for work this morning and it 11 when I returned home. What a difference! I'm glad that cold stretch is over!