Monday, January 12, 2009

Brrrrrrr

We had no school today due to snow and wind.  I got the call this evening that we are two hours late on Tuesday.  Very nice to know the night before.  I'm sure the plows need time to clear out all the roads.   Fergus, Alex and Ashby all had a full day today.  No school in Morris/Cyrus, Herman or Hancock though. This is our third snow day.  
 I got some more things done around the house, shoveled about 3 inches of snow off the sidewalk,  a little cooking, tv, surfing the net and working on the vintage puzzle.  I'm heading to bed with a book.  
Did you hear that we are going to rebound into the high 20's-30's early next week?  That's above zero even!  Until then, be safe out there.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

You're lucky. =(
I wish school was cancelled for us.

Anonymous said...

'm even 2 hours late tomorrow. Maybe we'll even be cancelled - I doubt it, but it's fun to hope. Happy birthday Ellen

Shari said...

Ellen got her day off today. Every school in the area is closed. We got the call last night so it was nice to go to bed knowing we could sleep in. The birthday girl will be in bed until about 11 today.

Nancy, your school is never late!