Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blizzard Warning-No School




We are in a Blizzard Warning and school was cancelled for the day.  No snow or anything else yet, just very dreary-perhaps the calm before the storm?  So, I'm doing a quick little post as Dan will soon have the computer line for the day as he's working from home.  It's always nice to have him here on my snow days.  I plan to do a little baking (biscotti), a little cleaning and organizing in the pantry/bathroom (yes, it's strange-kind of an oxymoron)  and plan to plant my herbs today too.  That's all for now-be careful out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laurie, do you have things lined up to leep you busy tomorrow too? I'm betting we are closed again if the wind blows all night. I have been working on a quilt top for Tami. (and also I took a few naps.) kind of enjoy the forced snow in. Kris