Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!!!!!

Yay....it's officially spring!  We had a spring potluck at work and many dressed in spring attire too.  I was going to wear sandals but the fresh dusting of snow on our sidewalk this morning changed my mind and I went with white jeans and a springy top instead.  I made potato salad.  My first graders were happy to wear their spring headbands with bees and flowers attached with pipe cleaners.  One asked me why we still have snow if it's spring to which I replied, "because we live in Mn."  We had misty rain all morning and then the afternoon was full of sunshine.  Sounds like tomorrow will be very nice too.  Shari's birthday is on the first day of spring so it's always easy for me to remember when the vernal equinox will occur.
We are just getting ready to watch David's team (Eden Prairie) play online. If they win, they'll be in the state tournament and we'll get to watch him on TV next week!  Go Eden Prairie!!!!

No comments: