Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Season-New Look

This photo came from another blog.  It has three things I love: pale pink peonies, tea cups and vintage jewelry.
Don't worry, we didn't get another cat.  But doesn't this picture make you wish she was yours?
IF we ever got a camper, I would want one just like this.

We're having a pretty quiet weekend here.  Dan is pretty much glued to the TV for the NCAA tournament.  I've been reading my book for book club, The Whistling Season, and liking it very much.  It's a story about a one room schoolhouse out west.  We meet this Wed and I'm halfway through which means 150 pages yet.  I also made lasagna for dinner tonight and am doing some spring cleaning inside the house.  In about a month, the inside of the house will be severely neglected so I'm trying to de-clutter, get rid of any winter decor and just lighten things up a bit.  It's very windy here today and we haven't had much sunshine all weekend.  I'd say 80% of the snow is gone and what remains is pretty ugly.  This shall pass!  Have a wonderful week~Laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! That picture does make me want a cat! I've been thinking about getting a kitten although I really enjoy not having cat hair everywhere! :)

Tami

Shari said...

I love the look of an Airstream trailer too.

Tell Dan to take a night off from basketball and watch the UMD Bulldogs play Miami of Ohio at 8 pm on ESPNU. I still can't believe we won last night. Seriously, what team ties a game with .8 seconds remaining? Only a team of destiny. Even if we lose tonight, I will not be upset. We never expected to be in the NCAA tournament and we're just enjoying this ride.

I like the new blog colors!