Saturday, June 13, 2009

Treasures

Mom and I didn't have a lot of luck rummaging in Cyrus yesterday.  My good find was the little black table/stool bought at Pearl Hanse's sale for $1. It's quite old, in great shape and already a perfect black.  I did buy an old coffeepot there to put a plant in/Jan Nelson style!  The trays came from the Salvation Army in Morris where we also spent a little time.  There, I got two more Scrabble games for 69 cents each.  I think 5-6 will enjoy using them.  Mom picked up a couple of canning jars for a coworker and a jacket for Dad that she actually got for free!  It was $5, but had a small stain on the sleeve and they just gave it to her.  It's for work so Dad will get more stains anyway.
This little bird came from the Ashby estate sale I went to a couple weeks ag0-50 cents!  

No comments: