Saturday, June 13, 2009

Up!

This evening, Melissa, Hannah, Axel and I  went to the movie, Up, while the guys played ball.  All four of us liked it a lot!  Shari & Shelly, I didn't need my kleenex, but if I would have it would have been when Carl pinned the badge on the little guy at his scouting ceremony.    I loved those talking dogs with their speech collars and how they called the little boy the "short mailman." I also liked how you could shout "squirrel" to totally divert their attention or just throw a tennis ball.   It was a very sweet movie.  The boy reminded me a little of Joey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite line was "I was hiding under your porch because I love you!" I loved that dog.
Shari

Deanna Bland Hiott PhD, MSN, RN said...

Haven't seen it yet, sounds fun...