Monday, June 8, 2009

Sweet Summer!!!!


Even though it doesn't really feel like summer outside right now,  I am feeling it today.  This morning, I went back to school and finished paperwork, packed some more boxes and went out for lunch with Louisa.  It's so good to have the official stuff done and just some packing and cleaning left.  This Thursday, the 5-6 team is meeting again in Barrett.  That should be fun.   I will try to take pictures of my new room.
 On Sunday, I bought some more herbs and flowers in Fergus while Dan was playing ball near Brainerd all day.  (They won both games, in case you are interested. )  If it warms up tomorrow, I will get some of them in their pots.  One of my first graders gave me a nice gift certificate to a nursery and I spent that on some plants and a very cute shorty bird bath.  I have a nice square stone I will place it on and will post a picture of it when I get it in just the right spot.  If it's still cold, I will probably just paint some more blue in the bedroom.  
I love that floral skirt-don't you?  Soon it will warm up enough to wear skirts again!  
I love teaching but this is sure a nice time of the year!

2 comments:

Deanna Bland Hiott PhD, MSN, RN said...

Yay! I love summer, until it's time for fall!

Danette Fettig Halloran said...

Laurie, That skirt would look gorgeous on you!