Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two weeks ago?

This is what all the little girls were looking at when their dads hoisted them up so that they could see.  Looks like 3 little robins to me.
I took this picture of Caroline or perhaps it's Eleanor playing in the yard and later was delighted to see what she was playing with-if you enlarge this photo, you will see a great picture of a ladybug flying off her finger-it's very delightful!
My current blog header shows the guys walking down the path for a walk with everyone.  I snapped that first and then asked them to turn around for this photo.   Tim, Mike and Dan have been friends for as long as they can remember and we love getting together with them.

This is a cute candid of Emily with her girls plus Lizzie or Lonnie too!
Chillin'!
I didn't take a lot of pictures here because Danette was taking a ton and I look forward to stealing more off of her blog when she posts.  Thanks in advance Danette!!!!

1 comment:

Danette Fettig Halloran said...

LOVE the photos! Such a GREAT memory!