Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Birthday!

Good morning, everyone! I decided I'd better do a birthday post since there will be scores of you heading to my blog today to wish me a happy one. :) Just kidding! It looks like it is going to be a lovely day. Dan took me out for a birthday dinner last night. We had some errands to run and he bought me a cute pair of sandals at Target-Charice you know which ones-the red stones. They were only 50 percent off in Alex though. Yes, I am a low maintenance girl. He actually had no choice as I threw them in with the toilet paper and cereal. So, we were going to go and sit outside on the patio at Bugaboo, but typical of the weather lately, a big storm blew in and we went to D Michael B's instead. We picked up an ice cream cake at Dairy Queen for this weekend and to keep the birthday celebration going decided to have a Snickers Blizzard-yum! They need to add another size called half of a small. I ate it all though. :)

Today, I am going to drink coffee much of the morning and read in Julie & Julia-which I am not enjoying that much but hope it will improve. I would like to see the movie so that motivates me. Later a couple of friends are going with me to the VINTAGE COTTAGE TOUR!!! That is one of the highlights of my year so I might have a few pictures for you later. My batteries are not holding up well so I will have to be selective. Dan is needing to work, so I have to sign out.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks for keeping up your blog. It is a good diversion from work. Hope everything is good with you. I think we will try and get to Dan's game on Sunday, unless they decide to cancel. (:( Take care.

WJS

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B-day!
Hope you had a great day.
We are adjusting to not having Paige (Paige gone day two!) around.
Ted and Pam