Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vintage Cottage Tour 2009

I posted most of my cottage pictures on Facebook but thought I'd better put a few on my blog. It was a wonderful tour-probably the best ever. Lots and lots of great inspiration including windows and bathroom which I am hoping to do something about in the future.
The cottage above was the favorite for Jan and me. Jan loved it so much I thought she was going to cry.
Have you ever seen a structure like this before? I think it's fantastic!
This red house was quite new and I loved the windows and bathrooms here. We definitely need improvements in those departments!
This little gem was my favorite on the outside!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Hi, Wasn't the cottage tour great? That's how I found your blog in the first place, when I was googling Lake Ida last year, and you had posted a photo of the cottage on Lake Ida. I would love to see your facebook photos of the tour. Here's my blog entry for the tour:

http://uffda-taryn.blogspot.com/2009/08/alexandria-lake-cottages-tour.html

Deanna Bland Hiott PhD, MSN, RN said...

I enjoyed that; the green one is adorable...