Sunday, January 23, 2011

Painting

Today's the day...I'm finally painting the hutch. Nothing too daring however, just a creamy white that I happened to have in the basement. It's Swiss Coffee from Home Depot. I originally bought it for the wainscot but it was not white enough so I used some to paint the inside of the new closet and had about 1/2 gallon left. I'm using a small foam roller and it's going fast-two coats and one to go then a little trim work. I'm thinking of changing the knobs too. Pottery Barn has some nice ones in their new catalog, and Fleet Farm has that are quite similar. I was surprised by the nice collection that FF had. I'll post an after when I'm finished, maybe today?!

My other project is entering and posting grades. The quarter ended on Friday and we have til noon tomorrow to get them entered. It's nice to be able to do it at home. Dan is looking forward to football this afternoon, so that's our day. Hope you are staying warm, sounds like better temps are just around the corner.

No comments: