Friday, January 7, 2011

Here's the second pair of gloves I did a little accent knitting for. I like the yarn I used here so am working on another pair at the moment.
Last weekend I experimented with some night pictures and they turned out pretty good. I think the reflection of white snow helped in comparison with the summer night pictures I've taken.
We have quite a bit of snow, but not as much as they have down in Jackson or even in the cities so it could be worse.

Today, our school dismissed at 12:15 due to blowing snow and drifting on the roads. It was kind of nice to get an early start on the weekend. I came home and did some cleaning and put a few Christmas items away. We have pretty much been hermits for the last 8 days. I venture out to work but that's been about it. Tomorrow we hope to go out and get some groceries and other supplies. This could be a seriously LONG winter.

No comments: