Thursday, March 8, 2007

Bedside decor

I found this old red phone last summer at Honey Tree Antiques. It works and it blends in nicely with the shams & quilt. Remember the sound of those dials? I love that. The reading lamps (there's one on Dan's side too) are from MS Kmart. The shades were white and I just covered them with the same fabric as the shams. I think I paid $7 for the pair. It was a fun find. I use that lamp all the time, poor Dan has no bulb in his. I found a better table last summer that I repainted. It has a couple of drawers that are very handy. Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it !You are a very good decorator.Had a good time celebrating Tim's birthday.Hope your enjoying the warm weather. We are dodging the pot holes in our alley. Dad washed both our cars today.went to a bridal shower for Dean's stepdaughter.Shes is marrying Scott Hargus.Maybe Dan knows him. He is ones of the Hakes's twin's son. His mother died of cancer a few years ago.