Monday, March 12, 2007

Clementine's



Here's a little flower shop in Stockholm, Wisconsin that I visited 2 summers ago on a fun summer getaway with a couple of friends. We all loved this charming little town. I bought 2 miniature violets here, one of which is still alive....barely! Amanda and I were talking about this shop this weekend so I thought I'd post my photo's today. The owner used to have a shop in France so I imagine this might be like one you'd see in France. I hope to find out for myself someday. If you are in this area, you need to check out the wine & cheese shop in Nelson, WI too. It's just south of Stockholm~great wine tasting bar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks delightful!Nothing much going on here. We had an attempted abduction this morning. 13 year old girl was pulled into a car and got away. She described her abductor. We had lots of help on the playground this noon. Sent letters home with students so they can take precaution. Spring time always brings things like this.