Sunday, March 4, 2007

Great News!

Dan received the most excellent news last week...he was selected as a service excellence winner in the consumer deposits group and as a result he (and a lucky guest!) will be attending the annual sales and service conference which will be held in......Hawaii!! Shortly after it was announced, this cookie bouquet arrived at his desk. Isn't that the neatest thing? We've been slowly eating it and are down to just three cookies. We'll have plenty of time to work it off before we go in May. We have no other details other than the dates. Hopefully we'll learn more this week. I can hardly believe it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I bet you will have fun.

That cookie boquet looks really yummy!

Ellen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris said...

Just in case you haven't chosen your guest to go with you, I am available for the whole month of May. I know how busy that month could be for Laurie, so would be glad to help out with the trip. Just a thought........

jen said...

Or, he could take his ONLY sister-just kidding! We all know how hard you work and both of you deserve a wonderful vacation!
Love ya-
Jen

Anonymous said...

You guys are pretty funny! I wish we could take everyone along. It looks like it will be a Wed-Sun trip to Oahu so I won't need to take too many days and I actually have 3 personal days left. I guess it's not a lot of time for Hawaii but it's FREE so I'm not complaining!
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Congrats--You will have a great time.
I would suggest extending your trip--half the battle is getting there!
It was fun meeting Dan and Jim for lunch today!
Ted