Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Catching up

I've been a bad blogger lately. It's that time of the year when I'm trying to get very organized at school and just when you start feeling like things are looking pretty good you notice all the cobwebs at home. Today I tried to get home early but after stopping at the Humane Society and then Trumm Drug for photo's and cards it was almost 6 by the time I got home, oh well.
It was a very nice weekend, dinner with friends on Friday, rummaging/fall festival with Mom Sat morning, then time with Warren, Ann & Sarah later that day, ending with a trip to Cyrus on Sun afternoon. Sunday was gorgeous!
Monday after school Kris and I went to Alex for a little shopping and dinner. Herbergers did not fail us, Kris picked up some cool shoes on the 80% off rack and I got a $100 sundress for $10. I tried it on tonight and it fits! Yay! Maybe I'll post a photo later.
School is going great. The day goes by very fast. Since we're finally done testing I have time to teach Health and Science now. We're learning how to read nutrition labels in the healthy foods unit that I am in the process of creating since our Health curriculum is not so current. It's fun and I'm learning a lot too. Are YOU getting enough fiber??? Good night~Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually decided to start blogging again,so be sure to check it out!

Ellen