Sunday, September 2, 2007

Free Cooking Magazine

On Saturday, I received my fall issue of Kraft's Food & Family magazine. It comes quarterly and is full of great recipes and photo's. If you don't already receive it, just click on the link below and you can sign up online in 4 simple steps. I know that Lynn gets it and likes it and I just signed Mom up the other day. It is well worth the 3 minutes it takes to sign up. I think they only allow 1 sign up per email address so if you try to register a friend you will have to use a different email.

http://www.kraftfoods.com/promo/ffma...itch=a&rmain=a

Their website is good but it is impossible to find the free magazine sign-up. It's almost like they don't really want to advertise it. My first attempts at the link didn't work but this one does!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I signed up. I remember Lynn mentioning this before. I have gone to that website for recipes before and it is a good one.

Unknown said...

I got mine too and told Gary on the way home to be looking forward to having these meals in the coming weeks!

Joni

jen said...

I signed up yesterday, thanks for the link. We're always looking for easy, healthy recipes. Hope you had a good day at school!