Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Penzeys Spices

I just placed an online order with Penzeys Spices. You can go to their website here and request a free catalog. I love getting their seasonal catalogs as they have many good and easy recipes that feature some of their spices but you can substitute your own. After getting their catalog for a couple of years I finally broke down and ordered and I have been very pleased with the quality. I have a coworker (Melissa) who probably has a hundred of their spices in her cupboard, she could be a spokesperson for them. She was the one who convinced me to order but it was my friend Carol who introduced me to Penzeys by sharing her catalogs with me years ago. They have 2 stores in the metro area if you'd rather smell your spices first. Mom, Nancy and I also visited their space at Grand Central Station. They've been there for about a year.

No comments: