Saturday, September 1, 2007

Anderson Reunion

Nine of Eleven Anderson siblings: Back: Kristi, Jeanette, Kathy, JoAnne, Lorraine
Front: Audrey, Steve, Elmer, Brenda Not pictured: Suzy & Mary
Anderson siblings with spouses and Great Aunt Alva and Uncle Bert. Alva is Grandpa Anderson's sister and is 92 years old. They spend their summers on their farm near Madison (Haydenville actually) and drive down to Arizona for the rest of the year. Pretty neat!
I like this picture because Kathy & JoAnne are so happy but Elmer looks like he's taking a snooze. I don't think he was. :)

This picture is from an outing that Lorraine, Kathy, Audrey, Jeanne, Kris and I went on mid August. We shopped in Osakis, met Kathy here at Clara's Barn for lunch, then headed over to Carlos Creek Winery for a tour, and then a little more shopping in Alex. It was a lovely day and I enjoyed spending the time with my mom and aunts. A very fun day!

The Anderson Summer reunion is probably going to become an annual event so if you missed it this year, make plans for next year. Elmer is going to reserve Saturday afternoon of Labor Day 2008.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great pic's Laurie, I will be forwarding your blog to my mom and sisters to check out.

Have a great week at school, I personally can't wait for the peace and quiet tomorrow!!

joni