Saturday, September 22, 2007

A new house for the Floms!

Nancy and David sold their house last week. They actually accepted the offer on Nancy's birthday on the 19th, that's a good birthday present I think! Happy Belated Nancy, sorry I didn't post your photo as I usually do on birthdays.
This summer, Nancy and I walked through the house they had a contingency offer on and now it's theirs! It's a charming Cape Cod and they will spend their first night there a week from tonight. Things are happening fast. The pines block a window on the garage that I think is begging for a window box. Nancy has some plans inside and out and I'll share any photo's she sends my way.
Here's the back yard as viewed from the back corner. I have a picture of the backyard way in the back but can't find it. Their new home is in Eden Prairie where David coaches and teaches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a great house. I look forward to seeing more pictures. Congrats, Nancy & David!