Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hanging out

Literally, hanging out clothes on my make-shift clothesline but it does the job! We're also hanging out watching the Vikings game. Brian just left at half-time and the rest of the guys left mid-morning. Sun is shining today after a very gray wet day on Saturday. It was a little nippy for the guys in the boat. Why does the weather always seem to be the best on the day you're heading home? It is quite nippy out and feels like fall especially with all the leaves starting to drop and mess up the yard.
Back to the clothesline, I really enjoy hanging out clothes on the line. Maybe since I don't have a ton of laundry. It's very relaxing somehow, the clothes smell so good and of course it's an environmentally friendly thing to do. Shari just put up a new clothesline and used hers all summer. Her enthusiasm for her clothesline got me back into using one again. Dan will use it too but doesn't like to hang out his underwear. Understandable. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still in love with my clothesline. I hung things out today and it took longer than usual since it was so chilly. I usually throw the socks and underwear in the washer & dryer with the towels. I can't be bothered to hang out all those little things. I have been tempted to only hang out underwear on the line just to horrify Ellen.

Anonymous said...

Yeah,thanks mom. >:(

Anonymous said...

They look beautiful hanging there.