Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dan's damaged prop

Saturday was terribly windy but we had to bring the boat in anyway since it's getting winterized this week. I was hoping to go for a nice little ride around the lake one last time but Mother Nature had other plans. Dan had me take a picture of the prop that he banged up on Sandy Point rocks. He went way around the buoys but must have bottomed out on a big white cap. It's not a big deal but he's been so careful all summer. The trailer also had a flat tire and we had to run that into town to get fixed so it's a good thing we did it on Sat and not today. Everything else went fine and I think I'm getting pretty good at backing up trailers. Today ended up being a beautiful fall afternoon after the most dismal rainy morning. Here's the boat safe and sound on ground again. The docks will go in late October. Gotta run, Tell me You Love Me and Curb are on HBO.

1 comment:

Elle Jay Bee said...

Hi Laurie,
thanks for visiting my blog. You are right, it is a great way to keep in touch with family!

Linda