Thursday, September 6, 2007

Handsome guys

Here's a picture that I got off the Kare11 website of Greg and Dan. It kind of looks like Dan has a mustache but he doesn't.
Well, after 3 days in school, things are starting to settle into a routine, which is a very good thing. A person forgets how busy and hectic the days are in the first week. One of my goals this year is to remove or throw items that have been collecting dust in the 4th grade room for years and if I haven't used them in the last 2 years I probably never will. When I first moved in I removed a ton of stuff but hung on to some items because I wasn't sure. Another goal that I've been working on for 21 years is to keep my desk organized. Our new principal is visiting my class tomorrow and of course my desk is totally covered, so I spent some time working on that. We'll see how long that lasts.
Hope everyone back at school is having a good first week. Charice, you must be enjoying your brand new school. You will have to give me a tour sometime. I would love that.

No comments: