Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!  We are heading down to Sioux Falls where Tim and Deb are hosting the Smith family.  I have some cream cheese pumpkin bread in the oven at the moment and I think it's turning out quite well.  If you google that recipe you will find the one that I used. I added milk chocolate chips to half the batch and walnuts to the other half.  Don't you think anything with cream cheese in it is delicious!?  I'm bringing some little cranberry salad tarts and olives too.  Dan is in charge of the beverage.
Wouldn't you like to be here?
I think this is pretty and might steal the idea for my kitchen this winter.  The ornaments remind me of the kind Ellen used to make.  I am looking forward to Christmas decorating. I'll probably start on Sat & Sun.  The outside is pretty much done except for the lights in the window box and deer.  I found old wool scarves to wrap around the neck of the deer-I thought that would be kind of cute.  

No comments: