Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New hair-kind of...




I got my hair cut and highlighted last night.  I have two stylists in different towns and both of their names are Dee!  I went to Elbow Lake Dee this time since the other Dee convinced me that she doesn't care.  It's handy to stay in town sometimes.  So it's lighter this time and I think she layered it more than usual too.   She used a flat iron which I do not own and do not plan to buy.  She says it's sassy...and I said I'm sure my first graders will appreciate that. :)

4 comments:

Shari said...

It looks great! I had my hair cut and highlighted this week too. I went with lighter highlights and darker lowlights. I really like the effect. I'll have to get someone to take a picture of mine too.

Anonymous said...

I like it too. I have a cheap flat-iron. You can have it if you'd like it. It didn't do what I imagined it would. I'm thinking about a haircut and highlights...

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Laurie! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Laurie! I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Call is you are in the cities!
Charice