Friday, November 14, 2008

Last interior photo's


I really like old wire locker baskets.  If you ever see any for less than $5, you should buy it and I'll pay you for it.  They usually are 10 and up.  I can hang my earrings on this one too.  I'm keeping my eyes out for prettier mirrors in this room or maybe I'll just paint the frames silver or black.



When I was saving my geraniums for the winter, some had some new buds so I popped them in water and am enjoying them on my kitchen window.  All my geraniums are hanging in plastic bags down in the basement.  They need a cool place so I might move them up to a top floor bedroom-it's very chilly up there.
Our one and only bathroom.  I don't really count the one in the pantry!  Technically, it's a half I suppose. I bought this shower curtain in Vegas and then found another in Buffalo at an occasional sale so I was able to double the volume and it looks much better now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luarie, your home is so beautiful. You have such a knack for decorating! We are planning a trip home in May (My dad turns 80) and will contact you about a nights stay with you and Dan (if it works for you.) We are excited to spend time with you!
Danette

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the typo!

Martha said...

Love your bathroom! Sooo cute!