Thursday, November 13, 2008

More interior pictures

From the living room looking into the dining room.
I love this old vogue shot.  Ellen bought it at a Cyrus rummage sale at least 5 years ago and left it at Grandma's house.  I took it and put it in a frame and she can have it someday if she wants it.  It hangs in my bathroom now.
This is my little Anthropologie corner.  I love the store but it is outrageously expensive.  It's a great place to train your eye and pick up items that are similar.  The tablecloth did come from Anthropologie but it was 75 % off!  Love the ball fringe.

This valance came from the Bargain Bazaar this fall and it cost me a whopping 50 cents!  I like its length and the orange ball trim.   

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Why did I buy a painting? xD

Laurie said...

It was the same rummage sale where you bought the globe, you thought it was pretty. It wasn't framed or anything.

Anonymous said...

you are so awesome-I love your house! Deb